WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the world and now Varial Hosting customers can have the best of both worlds — amazing WordPress performance and WooCommerce support!
The caching plugin allowing customers on our next generation hosting platform to achieve over 4000X faster WordPress performance has just been updated to version 1.0.3. The plugin will now exclude WooCommerce’s Cart, Checkout and My Account pages from caching with no extra configuration required.
Customers can update this plugin through their WordPress admins or install it by following this guide: https://varialhosting.com/support/faq/wordpress/#caching
- Added a Purge Front Page button to the LiteSpeed Cache Management page.
- Added a Default Front Page TTL option to the general settings.
- Added ability to define web application specific cookie names through rewrite rules to handle logged-in cookie conflicts when using multiple web applications.
- Improved WooCommerce handling.
- Fixed a bug where activating lscwp sets the “enable cache” radio button to enabled, but the cache was not enabled by default.
- Refactored code to make it cleaner.