LiteSpeed Cache, the caching plugin allowing Varial Hosting customers to achieve lightning fast Wordpress performance has just been updated to version 2.0. This new version includes big improvements to image optimization, bug fixes and more.
Customers can update this plugin through their WordPress admins or install it by following this guide: https://varialhosting.com/support/faq/wordpress/#caching
- [NEW FEATURE] Image Optimization Added level up guidance.
- [REFACTOR] Image Optimization Refactored Image Optimization class.
- [IAPI] Image Optimization New European Image Optimization server (EU2).
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Manual pull action continues pulling until complete.
- [IMPROVEMENT] CDN Multiple CDNs can now be randomized for a single resource.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Improved compatibility of long src images.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Reduced runtime load.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Avoid potential loss/reset of notified images status when pulling.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Avoid duplicated optimization for multiple records in Media that have the same image source.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Fixed issue where phantom images continued to show in not-yet-requested queue.
- [BUGFIX] Core Improved compatibility when upgrading outside of WP Admin. (@jikatal @TylorB)
- [BUGFIX] Crawler Improved HTTP/2 compatibility to avoid erroneous blacklisting.
- [BUGFIX] Crawler Changing Delay setting will use server variable for min value validation if set.
- [UPDATE] Crawler Added HTTP/2 protocol switch in the Crawler settings.
- [UPDATE] Removed unnecessary translation strings.
- [GUI] Display translated role group name string instead of English values. (@Richard Hordern)
- [GUI] Added Join LiteSpeed Slack link.
- [GUI] Import / Export Cosmetic changes to Import Settings file field.
- [INTEGRATION] Improved compatibility with WPML Media for Image Optimization. (@szmigieldesign)